New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 days / Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount or from free spins: £/$/€20. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.
Play Live Roulette At Fruity King NZ
When you play live roulette at Fruity King NZ, you shall immersive yourself in the thrilling experience of pitting your wits against a live dealer, and this article provides all the relevant information you need about the live roulette games available at Fruity King NZ.
We shall discuss the following topics.
- How to play live online roulette at Fruity King NZ, including where to sign up, make an account, deposit, and choose live roulette games.
- As a player, you need an overview of roulette and live roulette rules, including a brief explanation of how to play, the aim, the bets and the odds resulting in a greater understanding of live roulette and its variants.
- We shall offer an explanation of which liver roulette variations are available, listing the popular live roulette variants that can be found in our lobby.
- We shall also cover the software providers we have bringing our live roulette to your screens.
- For those who enjoy playing whilst on the move, we shall offer information on whether our live roulette is available for mobile devices.
- Our article will also offer tips for maximising your experience whilst playing live roulette.
- Finally, we shall provide a list of FAQs for quick-fire answers to the most commonly asked question regarding live dealer roulette games.
How To Play Live Online Roulette?
Simply follow the easy instructions to register with Fruity King NZ. You will see the red registration tab at the top right of the home page.
Once registered with Fruity King NZ, you can make your first deposit.
- You need to be logged in to make a deposit.
- Click the ‘Cashier’ icon, then choose the ‘Deposit’ option.
- Next, choose your preferred deposit method.
- Fill out the form relevant to your deposit choice, hit ‘Deposit’, and your chosen deposit method will be charged, and your personal Fruity King NZ account will be credited.
- You will receive an email which lists your transaction details.
Once your account is funded, it’s time to navigate to the selection of live roulette games on offer at Fruity King NZ, where you will be welcomed by one of our knowledgeable and friendly live dealers.
An Overview Of The Rules Of Roulette
This section will briefly cover how to play roulette, the aim, bets and odds. Whether you play roulette games via online pokies or participate in live dealer roulette games, the aim is the same. The aim is also the same if you play European, French or American roulette.
The Aim of Roulette – How to Get Started
- Different players use different coloured chips, so bets are clear, and the value of your chips is determined by how much you paid for them.
- The object of roulette played at a brick-and-mortar venue or online roulette is to calculate which slot the small ball will land on the roulette wheel after it stops spinning.
- The roulette wheel features red and black slots with numbers from 1 to 36 marked on them and either one or two green zero slots (American roulette has an extra double zero, giving the game a greater house edge).
- A roulette betting table also features all the numbers on the wheel and some additional sections where you can place bets.
- After everyone playing the roulette game has placed their bets on the table, the dealer* will spin the wheel and throw the small ball into it. Whichever slot the ball finally lands in is the winning number, and if you have bet on that single number or a group of numbers that contains the winning number, you will get a payout.
* During any live roulette game, the game rules apply just the same, and when playing live roulette, you will see the real live human dealer spin the roulette wheel and then throw the small ball into it. All casino actions when playing live roulette at an online casino occur in real-time.
Live Roulette Bets and Odds (Payouts)
- A single number bet placed on the roulette table pays 35 – 1 and is called a straight-up bet.
- A two-connected number bet pays 17 – 1, called a split in live roulette.
- Three vertically connected numbers on the roulette table pay 11 – 1; the bet is called a street.
- A Trio is three numbers on the roulette table, including single zero, double zero, or both payout at 11 – 1.
- A corner, sometimes called a square bet, pays out at 8 – 1 and comprises four connected numbers that form a square.
- The Basket or five-number bet comprises five numbers using the single and the double zero (this bet applies to American roulette games) and pays out at 6 – 1.
- The line bet, sometimes called the double street bet, comprises six connected vertical numbers and pays out at 5 – 1.
- A column bet comprises a line of twelve numbers and pays out at 2 – 1.
- A dozen bet comprises the roulette table’s first, second, or third grid of twelve numbers.
- Low bets are found on the grid numbered one to eighteen and payout at 1 – 1.
- High bets are found on the grid numbered nineteen to thirty-six and payout at 1 – 1.
- The even/odd bets found on a roulette table are where you will place your bet on either the even or the odd. The payout for an even/odd bet is 1 – 1.
- You can also bet on all the red or black numbers (a red/black bet). The payout is 1 – 1.
The Difference Between The Outside Bets And Inside Bets Explained
Understanding the difference between outside bets and inside bets when playing live roulette is essential. Although the roulette table layout might appear slightly confusing, once you have the hang of the basic bets and their payouts, you can confidently join any live casino to enjoy live roulette.
- Outside bets are wagers made on the roulette table that do not contain numbers. Found on the outside and around the edge of the roulette table, they have a higher percentage of landing than inside bets, although the payouts will not be as big.
- The inside bets are wagers you make on the inside of the roulette table. On the inside of the roulette table, you can choose from all the numbers and bet on a single, a set or a whole block of numbers. Inside bets offer a lower chance of winning but a higher payout.
A useful tip:- The house edge varies between live roulette European style and live roulette American style. American roulette has a house edge of 5.26%, whereas European roulette has a house edge of 2.7%.
Remember, the house edge is the advantage that the house (the live casino) has over its players, so a lower house edge will theoretically mean you will win more over an extended period of playing.
What Live Roulette Game Variations Are Available?
Here at Fruity King NZ, our live roulette games are developed by Evolution Gaming, which works with more high-end operators than any other provider, leading the way in B2B online casino services via multiple channels and devices.
Some of our popular roulette games include:-
- Speed Roulette
- American Roulette
- Live European Roulette
- French Roulette (with the extra betting opportunities)
- Auto Roulette
- VIP Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
Remember to try out popular roulette strategies whilst enjoying your live roulette. Live roulette play is enhanced by trying out simple strategies, like using a favourite date or more complex, like the Martingale betting strategy.
Is It Possible To Play Live Roulette Via Your Mobile Device?
Yes! Our games are optimised for mobile play, meaning all major smartphones and tablets will offer a perfect gaming experience.
We all lead busy lives, so being able to play live roulette and other online casino games at any time and from anywhere you happen to be (as long as you have an internet connection) is possible.
Today, you can experience the thrill of live casino anytime and anywhere!
Tips For Maximising Your Experience
Using the proper etiquette when playing live roulette creates a more enjoyable experience for everyone concerned and begins before you take your virtual seat at the roulette table.
- Learning the rules before participating makes sense if you are new to live roulette or any live casino game. No one wants to make a nuisance of themselves by asking many questions during gameplay, and no one likes their time online spoiled by continual questions from a new player.
- During live roulette games, players can interact with each other and the dealer in-between games. Remember to keep the chat polite and not become too personal.
- When playing roulette at a brick-and-mortar casino, it is usual to tip the dealer at the end of the game. However, online live dealer roulette games differ as ‘live’ casinos do not expect you to tip.
As a rule of thumb, treating other players and the dealer with courtesy when playing online roulette games will stand you in good stead with everyone concerned and, in doing so, improve your own live roulette experience.
Live Roulette FAQs
How much does live roulette payout?
Payouts for online roulette games, including live roulette, pays out from 35-1 to even money. The amount you hope to win will depend on where you place your chips on the roulette table.
How do I make a roulette bet?
Choose a number, a colour, or a selection, then place your bet and wait for the small ball to land in a slot after the dealer has spun the roulette wheel.
What are the best live roulette bets?
Roulette is a game of chance, but that does not mean using popular roulette strategies won’t work, as lady luck has to smile on someone! Remember, European live roulette has a lower house edge than American roulette, meaning you stand to win more whilst playing European roulette over time.
Are there minimum and maximum bet limits in live dealer roulette?
Yes, most live roulette games have minimum and maximum limits. Online casino betting limits help players manage their bankrolls, ensuring that players with a similar amount to spend are seated at the virtual roulette table.