9 Masks Of Fire Pokies Review
9 Masks of Fire was released in October 2019. It’s a five reel, 20 payline by Online gambling software giant Microgaming, Featuring classic pokies symbols in a tribal theme. You can now try 9 Maks of Fire pokies at Fruity King NZ. Registration is a simple process, and once you have made your first deposit, you can claim a welcome offer of up to $100 and 20 free spins on the popular pokies game Book of Dead.
If you prefer to try 9 Masks of Fire free play before committing any of your own money, then you can do that too at Fruity King NZ, where many games are available in demo mode. Playing without paying is a useful way to learn if online pokies will suit your taste, but remember, if you hit a winning streak, you cannot withdraw any winnings in free play.
As you would expect from Microgaming, 9 Masks of Fire online pokies is an enjoyable game to watch. It includes an immersive soundtrack and great animations that draw you further into your gameplay.
With its rich, red colour scheme, 9 Masks of Fire pokies is a simple pokies game when it comes to bonus features, which are the Mask scatter that pays you out if you land three or more, and the Free Spins feature where you can win unlimited free spins that have a multiplier of up to 3x. The Shield and spears scatter also triggers the Free Spins feature and gives you a one-time stake prize, and the diamond is the Wild of the game.
So, if 9 Maks of Fire, with its classic land-based feel with a modern twist, might suit you, please continue reading our 9 Masks of Fire pokies review for further information on one of the most enjoyable online pokies around today.
9 Masks of Fire Pokies Bonuses And Features
Ok, so let’s look at the bonuses in the game to see why 9 Masks of Fire pokies NZ is so popular today.
As mentioned, possible stakes range from $0.20 to $240, meaning that 9 Masks of Fire pokies will suit most bankrolls. There is no shortage of betting options between those two figures, and remember too that you can enjoy 9 Masks of Fire pokies freeplay before spending any of your own money.
- The Mask is a scatter symbol that pays out everywhere, not just when it lands across a line. Three masks are worth a win equal to your bet, and the more scatter symbols you land, the higher the win, up to 2.000x for any nine scatter symbols or more.
- The Diamond is the Wild symbol in 9 Masks of Fire pokies and will stand in for any other symbols to complete winning combinations or extend a win across more of the reels. The Daimond cannot substitute for the Mask, Shield, or Spears symbols.
- The Shield and the Spears symbols pay out 1x your total bet and unlock the Free Spins round (when they are visible in at least three places simultaneously.
- At the beginning of the Free Spins bonus round, you get to spin the fortune wheel, which reveals how many bonus games you are awarded and what win multipliers are active throughout your Free Spins round.
- The fortune wheel is divided into ten wedges containing various free games and a multiplier ranging from just ten free spins and a 2x multiplier up to 30 free games and a 3x multiplier.
How To Play 9 Masks of Fire Pokies – Rules & Tips
Next, we will look at how to play 9 Masks of Fire NZ pokies. We know that 9 Masks of Fire online pokies has a 5×3 configuration with 20 fixed paylines, and this means when you enter your bet, you do not have to worry about activating or deactivating any paylines.
However, there is a broad range of wagering options, meaning 9 Masks of Fire pokies will appeal to many online pokies lovers. The pokies game follows basic rules, which are very clear. You can stake from a minimum of $0.20, and when three or more matching symbols appear across the paylines, you win.
- The autoplay feature gives you 10, 25, 50 or 100 automated spins; simply choose the amount you want.
- Masks of Fire online pokies have fixed paylines, so you cannot choose to decrease or increase them.
The Paylines of 9 Masks of Fire Online Pokies are as follows:
- Cherries, BAR Three on a Payline = 5x, Four on a Payline = 8x, and Five on a Payline = 20x
- Golden Bell, Three on a Payline = 5x, Four on a Payline = 15x and Five on a Payline = 20x
- $, and 7’s, Three on a Payline = 10x, Four on a Payline = 20x, and Five on a Payline = 65x
- Single 7, Three on a Payline = 20x, Four on a Payline = 75x, and Five on a Payline = 150x
- Double 7, Three on a Payline = 25x, Four on a Payline = 125x, and Five on a Payline = 400
- Triple 7, Three on a Payline = 50x, Four on a Payline = 325x, and Five on a Payline = 750x
- Wild Diamond, Three on a Payline = 125x, Four on a Payline = 500x, and Five on a Payline = 2500x
You will never miss a win when playing 9 Masks of Fire online pokies as the symbols burst into a mass of flames, and bolts of fire spread across them to show you which lined up in your favour.
9 Masks of Fire Pokies RTP
The theoretical return to player of RTP for the 9 Masks of Fire online pokies is 96.24%. Therefore, it should offer you plenty of entertainment, with around 4 in 10 spins resulting in a win, with the bigger wins coming in the Free Spins feature.
9 Masks of Fire Pokies FAQs.
What is the jackpot on 9 Masks of Fire pokies?
- Masks of Fire pokies can win up to 2,000x your stake on every 9 Masks of Fire (base game spins), which have a potential 3x multiplier in the Free Spins feature. You can win 7,500x your stake on each free spin.
Are there any special symbols?
- Special symbols include the Diamond, which is the Wild, The Mask, the Shield and the Spear, which are Scatters.
Are free spins offered at 9 Masks of Fire pokies?
- The Free Spins round is where the big wins are made and are the focal point of the 9 Masks of Fire online pokies game.
What is the highest-paying symbol in 9 Masks of Fire pokies?
- The Diamond Wild symbol (if it fills all the reels) will result in a 2,500 x your stake payout.
What is the volatility of 9 Masks of Fire pokies?
- The 9 Masks of Fire online pokies game has a medium volatility, and when combined with the RTP of 96.24%, it should offer you plenty of opportunities for a win, regardless of the size of your bankroll.